Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Book Review: I Used to Know That, I Before E, My Grammar and I... Or Should That Be Me?

My Grammar and I... or Should That Be Me? by Caroline Taggart and J. A. Wines
i Before e (except after c) by Judy Parkinson
I Used to Know That by Caroline Taggart


Description: Part of the "I Used To Know That" series this is perfect for parents and other adults who have forgotten everything they knew from school. It reteaches you in concise, quick lessons all the quick remembering tricks you learned in grade school.


Thoughts: I usually review books seperatley but for this series it made more sense to talk about all of them. I really enjoyed this series. It isn't a group of books I would sit down on a hot summer night and read. But instead when I wanted to read something that gave me something back - taught me something I might sit down and peruse for 15 minutes. The perfect coffee table books. Or bathroom reading books (if you are one of those sort of people). It reminds me of all the things I forgot and all the things I should remember.

And I enjoyed that. I hope you do to!

What genre would you consider this?
Educational


Overall:

No comments: