Monday, November 9, 2009

Book Review: Cookie

Cookie by Lisa Woomer

Description:
This little girl loves cookies so much that it is all that she eats. What happens when you eat to much of one thing? You turn into it? Can the little girl learn to eat the things that are good for her?

Thoughts: I liked the book and thought it was a good read. I would definitely read it to my child (especially if they are any sort of eater like their father who doesn't like much..)

The only concern I would have is the price of the book. For it not being a hardcover book - it seems to be just a little expensive. I appreciate the thought but would like to see it be just a little less in cost.

What genre would you consider this?
Childrens

Overall:

1 comment:

Denise said...

hi, nice blog.ΓΌ

check out my book
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/4696

thanks