Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Book Review: A Rogue of My Own

A Rogue of My Own by Johanna Lindsey

Description: Rebecca Marshall has been granted an honor few women are - a lady in Queen Victoria's court. But every court is surrounded in intrigue. In this case the intrigue involves Rupert St. John. Rupert can't trust that Rebecca has his interests at heart. So when a liason between the two of them turns out to be everything he could ever have wanted what is he to do.

Thoughts: I love Johanna Lindsey (seems like all I am doing is reading authors I enjoy - maybe because very little else holds interest to me). And it is an ok book. Of course it has nothing to do with my favorite family - the Mallory's which could be part of it. Other then that it is a fun romance set in Victorian times.

What genre would you consider this?
Historical Romance

Overall:

No comments: