Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Win a copy of THE IMPOSTOR'S DAUGHTER

Win a copy of the Impostor's Daughter by Laurie Sandell

Same rules apply as usual - Please comment below if you are interested. Be sure to include some way for me to contact you (if I can't find you I can't get you the book). Five people will be drawn at random on July 15th so enter now!

This contest is eligible to those 18 years of age that are residents of the US and Canada. We will not be able to mail to P.O. Boxes. One entry per person.

All entries are due by July 15th - so enter now!

Laurie Sandell grew up in awe (and sometimes in terror) of her larger-than-life father, who told jaw-dropping tales of a privileged childhood in Buenos Aires, academic triumphs, heroism during Vietnam, friendships with Kissinger and the Pope. As a young woman, Laurie unconsciously mirrors her dad, trying on several outsized personalities (Tokyo stripper, lesbian seductress, Ambien addict). Later, she lucks into the perfect job--interviewing celebrities for a top women's magazine. Growing up with her extraordinary father has given Laurie a knack for relating to the stars. But while researching an article on her dad's life, she makes an astonishing discovery: he's not the man he says he is--not even close. Now, Laurie begins to puzzle together three decades of lies and the splintered person that resulted from them--herself.

10 comments:

Marie said...

This book sounds interesting. I'd love to read it. Please enter me. Thanks.

mparke[at]mts[dot]net

Carlene said...

Book Sounds great. Please include me in your giveaway.
Thanks
Carlene
iluvreading(at)Verizon.net

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a great book!

jkayeoldner@yahoo.com

Kristi said...

This sounds like a good summer book. Please enter me in the drawing.

kherbrand at comcast dot net

Anonymous said...

I am itching to read this!
allygotts567[at]hotmail[dot]com

CherylS22 said...

I'd love to read this book - please count me in!

Thanks,
megalon22 at yahoo dot com

Jenny N. said...

Please enter me. It seems like it would be a great cummer read.

jen4777[at]hotmail.com

Ginny said...

I just read about this book, looks pretty good.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sharon54220 said...

I would love to be entered to win this. Memoirs are one of my favorite genres to read.

sharon54220@gmail.com