Friday, February 15, 2008

Wired

Wired by Liz Maverick

What was this book about?
L. Roxanne Zabrowsky finds out the truth of how the world really works. That we are really just all part of a fate that consists of millions of wires. That if you are special you can traverse these wires and change the future or past.

What was your favorite part about this book?

It took a while to understand the whole wire crossing thing. Which actually kept me on the edge of my seat. I also really enjoyed the fact that you didn't know who was the good guy and who was the bad guy in terms of the two foils of men she meets when she finds out about this wire thing.

What was your least favorite part about this book?
I wouldn't get in a semi-romantic (or romantic) suituation with a guy that I wasn't sure if he wanted to kill me. So it was hard for me to decide if I wanted them to be together or not.

What genre would you consider this?
Science Fiction

Content in the book:
Romance: A tiny bit but this definitely isn't a romance.
Sex: A little - again not the point.
Mystery: Definitely, both in figuring out what was going on in general as well as who was a good person and who was bad.
Violence: A little.
Overall: B - an interesting read. Something that I have never read anything like it before.

No comments: