Monday, May 2, 2011

Are you Living

When I got this book - I didn't know at what age my son would want it. But while he is only 18 months he LOVES this book.

I think it is the combination of getting to read something that is interesting and different (not just pictures and associations of words) and the fact that it is sung. The book has just enough words on the page - and you can interrupt your song every so often to teach the child more about what the book has to say (in this case what it means to be alive).

Definitely a recommendation I would give!

While it isn't intended for children that young - I found it a fun book to read and the song makes it a fun book to listen to!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ebook Gratuit
Hi,it is nice that children are taking interest in books. it is really good to build their future bright. they can grab the knowledge which will help them in the future.

Anonymous said...

It is really nice to hear your discussion on specific topic here. I too agree with your points here. keep posting good blogs. Thanks.

Register Website