Sunday, March 28, 2010

Book Review: Blood Ties

by Kay Hooper

What its about: There is murder again and it seems to have ties to what the SCU has already been working on. So they go to the small town to work it all out. Hollis and the others that were at the church when Samuel's meltdown occurred have been having weird power repercussions and they don't know how that is going to affect their investigation.

Thoughts:
The final book in the Blood trilogy. And of course it meets expectations completely. I love Kay Hooper's suspense paranormal books. I wish that is what she always wrote (I am not as big on her other books). This time she added footnotes telling which book the event mentioned occurred in as well as bio sketch's of all the characters. It was helpful.

In fact I liked it so much I plan on getting it on CD and re-listening to all of the books in the trilogy (if not all of them period). They are great!

The only thing i didn't like was I felt there were a lot of loose ends at the end of this book. Characters I wanted to see how they ended up. Based on history though I will see many of them in the future novels.

No comments: