Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Well-Read Commuter Reviews: Bitches on a Budget

Sage Advice for Surviving Tough Economic Times In Style
By Rosalyn Hoffman



What this book is about:
A witty how to guide for today's woman looking to survive the economic downturn with her style and highlights intact.

Did you like it:
The only thing I thought was wrong with this book is that I am mad that I did not think of it myself! You’ll be hooked from the word go on the easy and stylish format and page after page of "why am I not already doing that" information. The author will take your budget places that you never dreamed it could be. I liked that this book has great advice no matter what your idea of a “budget” is. For some a budget means skimping on expenses so the electric bill can be paid and for others it means only one vacation this year. The book takes that into account and more as it gives you a life-changing budget makeover. Also, if you finish the book and want more then you are in luck. This isn’t just a book, it’s a movement with an interactive website and Facebook page with 60,000+ fans.

No comments: