Monday, March 15, 2010

Book Review: Run for your Life

Run for your Life by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge

I have listened to several James Patterson books and by far this is my favorite. Listening to it on CD - the readers were interesting - but even better the book was intriguing and kept you waiting. It even let you do a little of the detective work in terms of trying to figure out why is the killer really doing what he is doing.

I would definitely read another book in the Michael Bennett series (if there are any). The nice foil of the cop story with the family stories intermingled allows you to identify with the Detective. He is more than just a cop. I mean look at all those kids :) He is surrounded by family who love him and give him hope in the world.

I would definitely recommend this to whoever wanted to listen or read a book where a murder spree must be stopped by the good guy!

No comments: