Sunday, March 8, 2009

Rethinking Things

So most people decide to shake things up on the New Year. I am obviously not most people. I am in this in between stage where I want to do all I can to make this blog the best that it can be. But at the same time I want to make sure whatever I am doing fits in to what I what I want to do and enjoy.

I know I am not a writer and have no aspirations to ever be a writer. This is supposed to be a resource for people who have like tastes to mine so that they can find books that they enjoy. Or if you don’t have like tastes – you find some sort of resource that makes you want to pick up a book.

I have an extreme love of reading (if you couldn’t tell by how often I post and how many books that I read). I think it is great if you can get in to reading (or if not reading – why not an audio book!) You can learn so much, explore so many worlds, feel so many feelings – just by picking up a book.

I also want this to be a resource for writers to get their thoughts out to the world. Some of my favorite things are to read their guest posts and get a small inlet into their world.

So I ask you – the people that read my blog and help out so much with encouraging me to continue – What can I do to make this better?

I think I am going to switch things up a little from now on. And we will see what you all think of it.

No comments: