Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Betrayed

Betrayed by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast (House of Night Novel 2)

What was this book about?
Zoey has begun to fit in at her school. She has four best friends who care for her and would seem to do anything for her. Then she finds out several human teenagers that she knew when she was just a normal teenage girl, are missing and have been killed. And it looks like they were killed by vampyres.

She has to find out what is really happening to everyone before those that she cares about are hurt.

What was your favorite part about this book?

They definitely didn’t have books like this when I was a teenager – and that is a bad thing. These books are entertaining enough that I wouldn’t say you need to b a teen to enjoy them. You just have to like the subject.

What was your least favorite part about this book?

I knew the whole time that she was going to be betrayed by someone. So I spent the whole book looking into everything and it wasn’t easy for me to like her friends, boyfriends, anyone because I was looking for them to be a traitor.

What genre would you consider this?

Paranormal

Overall:
B+, again another great book.

No comments: