Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Book Review: No Time to Wave Goodbye

No Time to Wave Goodbye by Jacquely Mitchard

Thoughts: While I really liked this book – I don’t know that I would recommend it as reading to someone like me (as in a soon to be or new mother). It is a lot to take when there are already a lot of hormones going through your body. I hadn’t read (or watched) The Deep End of the Ocean which is the prequel to this book so I had no idea what it was going to be about when I got started. And despite not knowing the family (from the other book) I was quickly able to get connected and associate with them.

In fact I have now gone out and got The Deep End of the Ocean so I can see how it all started (even though I know it is probably not that great of an emotional decision!)

What genre would you consider this?
Family Dynamics

Overall:

No comments: