Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Into the Shadow

Into the Shadow by Christina Dodd (Touch of Darkness book 3)

What was this book about?

Karen Sonnet is sent into the wild to help her father build a hotel. She has something to prove to him and herself. When disaster strikes the site and she is rescued by her night time lover – Warlord – she is forced to realize that he wasn’t just a dream. Instead he wants to keep her. When she is finally able to leave she must leave him behind but he still follows her thoughts.

Adrik Wilder left his family and friends to become a new and evil person. His family was cursed by the devil and can transform into panthers, birds, wolves. His immediate family have been the only ones in years to deny the evilness in their soul, and when he is unable to – he leaves.

Karen is destined to be Adrik’s love as she is going to find the 3rd icon. If the family finds and reunites all 4 icons they can remove the curse. But the rest of the Varinski’s will do their best to make sure that it doesn’t happen.

What did you think about the book?

I love seeing this series move on. For a while I was afraid that I wasn’t going to see the reconciliation between Adrik and his family (because I love them – and want as much of them in the books as I can get). But I got a bit of everything. Of course I would have loved to have a little more Firebrand, Jase, etc. but I imagine the last book in the series will give me that.

What genre would you consider this?

Paranormal Romance

Overall:

No comments: