Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Looking for help - from you!

Well I have been doing this book blog for almost a year now. And over time things have changed like how I rate things, write each review, etc.

I still feel like there are some things I could do differently that may make this site better for you - the reader! And I am asking you to help me.

What do you think about these things:

  • A different ratings scale then 1 - 5 stars. Would it be better if I came up with criteria that matched with the ratings instead of just going with my gut?
  • What do you think of the sections I currently have for each book? Should there be more?
  • Do you want to know what I am reading before I read it?
  • Do you want more personal stories - or really the thoughts that I have on the book?
  • In other words - what do you think I can do to keep making this a better place to visit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to be much help. My answers are to leave it as it. Not much help, huh? :(

Sorry...