Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Down Home Zombie Blues

The Down Home Zombie Blues by Linnea Sinclair

What was this book about?
Mutant alien zombies have somehow come to Earth and are feeding on the population. Nil’s or earthlings don’t know what truly is going on and just are finding the remnants of what they believe is a serial killer. That is why Guardian Force Commander Jorie Mikkalah has been sent to this planet – to destroy the zombies and keep earthlings in the dark about the whole thing. Unfortunately from the beginning her team has had bad luck, and she is put in the path of police detective Theo Petrakos. She needs his help and must but all the rules aside to win this fight.

What was your favorite part about this book?
Once things got going I enjoyed the general story. It was something like I had never read before. Very unusual in terms of my normal genres.


What was your least favorite part about this book?

I have to admit that at first I thought this book might be too sci-fi for me. That it was just going in places that I wouldn’t find interesting. Thankfully after the beginning it was able to mellow a little and not overwhelm you with all the alien technology and strange terms.

What genre would you consider this?
Sci-Fi Romance

Overall: B, I would read more by this author..

No comments: