Thursday, March 20, 2008

Seduced by the Night

Seduced by the Night by Robin T. Popp (Night Slayer Book 2)

What was this book about?
Biochemist Bethany Stravinoski has no idea why her lab has been trashed and her assistant kidnapped. Consequently, she finds out that the world is more then what she ever knew it to be. There are these creatures, chupacabras, that turn people into vampires or changelings when they attack. Little does she know, but her current protector Dirk is one of those changelings.

What was your favorite part about this book?

I like the progression of the characters in this series. You are able to meet them and visit their interactions over and over. I also like the fact that Beth is a pretty stand up person and won’t cheat on her fiancĂ©. Sometimes that seems to happen despite the fact it is a romance. Personally, for me when I read something like this I don’t want people to make mistakes like that.

What was your least favorite part about this book?

Overall it was pretty predictable. I knew who was a bad guy, what the statue was etc.

What genre would you consider this?
Paranormal Romance

Overall:
B, it wasn’t a book that I felt was so entertaining I couldn’t put it down. But at the same point I wasn’t bored by it.

No comments: