Thursday, September 4, 2008

Spectre

Spectre by Phaedra Weldon (A Zoe Martinique Investigation)

What was this book about?

Zoe Martinique has found that she is a “Wraith”. What that is even she doesn’t fully know. She has realized that the supernatural world has figured out she exists and that can be very, very, bad for her.

She has begun her relationship with Detective Daniel Frasier. While not being able to speak that relationship seems to be progressing. But he has no idea what she is or what she can do. And not realizing it he brings her into situations that risk him, her, and her family and friends.

Zoe must figure out enough about herself and her family and friends to stop the evil that is going on and threatening her.

What did you think about the book?


Despite reading the last novel – at the beginning I felt like I was catching up. There was just so much going on that I felt I needed the details with to progress forward in the novel – that I wouldn’t suggest that you read this without reading “Wraith” first. Of course once I got into the book more and more started coming back to me and I found that I enjoyed it.

Again this is an unusual take on the supernatural. Zoe – a Wraith isn’t like anything you have ever seen before. And neither you no her know really what is up with her powers or her past.

What genre would you consider this?

Paranormal

Overall:

No comments: