Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Book Review: Fragile Eternity

Fragile Eternity (Sequel to Wicked Lovely) by Melissa Marr

Description:
Aislinn is queen and that means that she has to spend time with her faerie king - Keenan. But her mortail love Seth is having problems dealing with Aislinn's double life. She wants to hate Keenan but she can't. Both for her people and just in general.

Can Seth figure out how to fit in her world without destroying himself? Is it worth it to be part of Aislinn's world?

Thoughts: Do I love this series? I don't know. For me at times it seems a bit slow. In the end though I end up happy with how things have progressed and want to keep reading. Everyone in this books seems to want to be with someone that they shouldn't. Whether it is romanticly or just because. And while that is good - I just don't see where it is all leading. There isn't really an overarching plotline other than the need to see where all these relationships are leading and moving together.

Again something I would continue reading (at least for a while). But not something I put on the top of my can't wait for list.

What genre would you consider this?
Teen Paranormal

Overall:

No comments: