Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Vamperville

Vamperville by Ellen Schreiber (Vampire Kisses Book 3)

What was this book about?

Raven and Alexander are back. Alexander is being followed by his old family friend Jagger. Jagger has gone a little crazy and is out to extract revenge on Alexander. See Jagger’s sister was born human (instead of vampire which in their family is unusual) and Alexander was supposed to convert her. But the thought of being bound to Luna made Alexander run away. Now Jagger and Luna are back to see what they can do to make Alexander’s life difficult.

What did you think about the book?


I truly think when it comes to this series I have said it all. It is an OK book. Probably something younger tweens would really like. Does it have everything I as an adult would like to see in a book. Maybe not. But I am not the intended audience. And there is enough in it to entertain even me!

What genre would you consider this?


Overall:

No comments: