Friday, December 5, 2008

Win a Copy of Jane Porter's Flirting with Forty



Win a copy of Jane Porter's Flirting with Forty.

We will be giving away 5 copies.

Same rules apply as usual -
Please comment below if you are interested. Be sure to include some way for me to contact you (if I can't find you I can't get you the book). One person will be drawn at random on Dec. 12. So enter now!

This contest is eligible to those 18 years of age that are residents of the US and Canada. We will not be able to mail to P.O. Boxes. One entry per person.

All entries are due by December 12th - so enter now!

9 comments:

Luanne said...

No need to enter me - just stopping by on the tour to say hi!

Marie said...

Hi there,
I'd be interested in reading this book. Please enter me. Thanks. mparke[at]shaw[dot]ca

Kristi said...

Please enter me to win this book!

Thanks,
Kristi
kherbrand(at)comcast(dot)net

tetewa said...

Can't wait to watch this tomorrow night, count me in! tWarner419@aol.com

Sue A. said...

Please enter me into the draw, thanks!

(You can find my contact info in my profile)

cpullum said...

Please count me in! I would love to read the book!
Carla
cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com

Theresa N. said...

I'd love to win this book! Thanks:)
Theresa N
weceno(at)yahoo(dot)com

The Giveaway Diva said...

please enter me into win this book!! i hope i win! it sounds awesome!!

thanks!
nicolemarielum(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Gonna be a great movie

luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net