Saturday, September 27, 2008

Kissing Coffins

Kissing Coffins by Ellen Schreiber (Vampire Kisses Book 2)

What was this book about?

Raven has found out that her goth boyfriend isn’t just a normal boy – but instead he really is a vampire. Alexander is everything Raven wanted in a boyfriend – and he can make her immortal like him. But Alexander disappears and Raven wonders what he is up to. She craves being with him. She tries to look for him but it only gets her into more trouble.

What did you think about the book?


I like the first one, enjoyed the book. I had some wishes for it – like “I wish it was longer”, “I wish I saw more of the characters”, “I wish the story arc was longer and more complicated. But dispite all these things I did enjoy it.

I would recommend this book for a young tween that is maybe not ready to explore the Stephenie Meyer vampire series. Or maybe a young tween that is different then the rest of the kids who wants to know it is ok to be different – and can actually be good.

What genre would you consider this?

Teen

Overall:

No comments: