Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Book Review: Some Like It Wild

Some Like it Wild by Teresa Medeiros

Description: Pamela Darby needs someone to pretend to be a duke's long lost heir. So when she runs across Connor Kincaid as he is robbing their carriage - she knows he is exactly the man that she needs for this sort of thing. Pamela isn't normally a person who would lie and cheat to get what she wants - but she needs to find out who her mother's killer is (and stop her sister from selling herself to the highest bidder).

Connor and Pamela embark on a journey that will bring them the truths that they want and solve their mysteries. But will they be able to end up together?

Thoughts: Sometimes when writing these reviews I just don't know what to say. How do I say something for the 100 and something time and make it unique. You can't (or at least I can't because I am not that good of a writer - I don't do this to show my skills for writing. I do this because I like to share my thoughts on the things I read.)

Well this is a good historical romance. Is it totally different then anything I have ever read - no. But is it entertaining and has a good plot line that I don't read in every book at every corner - yes. If you like this genre it is probably not a bad idea to pick it up.

What genre would you consider this?
Historical Romance

Overall:

No comments: