Sunday, August 23, 2009

Book Review: Vision in White

Vision in White by Nora Roberts

Description:
Mac Elliot learned early in life to not depend on her parents. So instead her life revolves around her best friends - they are her family now. And the four women have taken their love of weddings (and their own skills and talents) to create Vows - one of the premiere wedding planning companies.

Being around weddings though doesn't mean you believe in Romance. And for Mac that is especially true (what do you expect when her mother has been married three times and her father several as well). When she meets Carter Maguire though she can't help but be smitten by him.

He is totally not her normal type. He is sweet and romantic and likes her from the beginning. Can Mac learn to not screw this relationship up like she has all the rest?


Thoughts: Sometimes I feel like a Nora Robert's groupie. I love her stuff whether it is J.D. Robb or Nora Roberts. When I see a new book come out I just get excited because I know that more often then not I am going to love the characters and the plot. And this one to be about weddings! Just made me even more excited. Almost wish that I was back at the planning stages of my own wedding (then again maybe not - if I could have hired someone to do all the work for me then maybe...)

I really loved Mac and Carter both. They both were just the right combination of cute and not perfect to make me happy. And the other girls that are in the story seem so likeable I hope the rest of the books in the series come out quickly.

It just leaves me wondering who will end up with Jack and Del. It has to be one of them !

What genre would you consider this?
Romance

Overall:

No comments: