Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Bleeding Dusk


The Bleeding Dusk by Colleen Gleason (Gardella Vampire Chronicles)


What was this book about?
Once again Venture, Lady Victoria Gardella Grandworth de Lacy must save the world from vampires. They have found a way into a legendary alchemist’s layer and thy want all the secrets it contains.

What was your favorite part about this book?

I didn’t really have one.

What was your least favorite part about this book?
This book will be so confusing to anyone who hadn’t started at the beginning of the series and read everything in order. I had read one of these books before so I at least knew a little about what was going on – but most of the first half seems to be them flashing back to things they had done before in bits and pieces.

What genre would you consider this?
Paranormal

Overall: D, while it is heralded as Buffy the Vampire Slayer meets… I just don’t enjoy this. It is not a romance – even in the sense that over time they will get together. I guess they could but only after they get past the fact that everyone is getting together with everyone else over the span of several books. I think I am done with the Gardella Series.

No comments: