Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tycoon’s Valentine Vendetta

Tycoon’s Valentine Vendetta by Yvonne Lindsay (Silhouette Desire)



What was this book about?

Jack Dolan feels that the Fontaine family took everything away from his family and himself. He must get revenge on them all, including his once first-love Lily. Lily has finally returned to her father, and the town she grew up in, after realizing her life has hit an awful place. She wants to start over. But she cannot resist the pull of Jack.

What was your favorite part about this book?

I really didn’t have one – I really did not like this book. The plot sounds interesting but it just wasn’t.

What was your least favorite part about this book?
One, Jack really didn’t seem to have feelings for Lily other than wanting to use her to hurt her father. Two, the location (New Zealand) didn’t really do it for me. I know that the author was from there – but for me I just didn’t know enough about the place that it intrigued me.

What genre would you consider this?
Romance

Overall:
D

No comments: