Friday, April 4, 2008

Knight of Darkness

Knight of Darkness by Kinley MacGregor (Lords of Avalon Book 2)

What was this book about?
It has been a quest of the battle of good versus evil for centuries in Camelot. Varian duFrey has been in the middle of this battle for years, because of his birth. He has become the assassin for the good guys (Merlin). When Merlin sends him on a quest to find out information from the bad guys (Morgan and his mother) he instead is made to take sides. Rescue an innocent who has been in their clutches, or watch her die for the good of the cause.

What was your favorite part about this book?

I love how things are built up in these books. It makes me think that there is an overwhelming arc that I just don’t know about yet. At the same time I am satisfied with the ending and don’t feel like I have been left hanging waiting for more.

What was your least favorite part about this book?
This good versus evil quest when the people in it that are good (or evil) and are fighting the other half of their persona. It is a true representation of people in that no one is purely good or purely evil, but it is an interesting twist.

What genre would you consider this?
Paranormal Romance

Overall: B, I enjoyed this book like I did the one before it.

If I was to nominate this book for an award it would be:
Book that Most Makes you Believe in if You Truly Love them You Will Love Them No Matter What.

No comments: