Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Vampires are Forever

Vampires are Forever by Lynsay Sands (An Argeneau Novel)

What was this book about?

Composer Thomas Argeneau has been sent to figure out what has happened to his missing aunt (and practically adopted mother) Marguerite. Marguerite has finally decided to give up taking care of her home and grown children, instead becoming a private eye. While attempting to solve a case she has disappeared, leaving no trace of where she has gone or why. Her family are very worried about her. Thomas is sent to Europe to track her down and has been given an assistant to this task – Inez Urso. Inez has worked for the family business for 8 years but still hasn’t been told the truth about them – they are all vampires.

What was your favorite part about this book?
I love the Argeneau family so seeing all of them in this book has made me happy. It was like a big family reunion.

What was your least favorite part about this book?
That it is over and we still don’t know the mystery of Margauerite. Thankfully I have her book sitting on my desk and before I know it I will have all the answers that I need to know.

What genre would you consider this?
Paranormal Romance

Overall: B+, they have fun story and I enjoyed how it all sorts of things from previous novels have come into play (Inez, Thomas, the other family members).

No comments: