Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs (An Alpha and Omega Novel)

What was this book about?

Anna was turned into a werewolf by a pack of power hungry werewolves. She is special though – an omega. With powers that make her the desire of many packs. She doesn’t know it though and has spent years being tortured.

She then meets Charles Cornick. He makes her feel things she has never felt before. He is his fathers enforcer and a werewolf as well (oh yeah and his dad is the alpha). Then this book starts.

Charles has brought Anna home with him. She is just starting to learn to trust him and herself and has no idea what her powers are or how to live in a normal pack setting. She is trying to learn this when some mysterious deaths begin to happen in the mountains. She and Charles set out to find out what is happening and stop more people from being killed or hurt.

What did you think about the book?

I hadn’t read any books about Anna before – so at the beginning I felt left out. I didn’t know what an Omega was. I didn’t know the drama with her previous pack at all. I just was running to catch up.

Once things picked up and it began to tell me a little more (but still not enough) I felt better. I just wasn’t sure if this was the first book in this series or the 2nd . Overall I liked it and would keep reading the series – but I would suggest if there was a 1st book that you read that one first.

What genre would you consider this?

Paranormal

Overall:

No comments: