Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Well-Read Commuter reviews People Are Idiots And I Can Prove It! By Larry Winget

People Are Idiots And I Can Prove It! By Larry Winget

America’s self-described “Pitbull of Personal Development,” Larry Winget definitely does not disappoint in his fifth book, “People Are Idiots and I Can Prove It.” As the title suggests, those who like their personal development advice with some hand holding and a mug of warm cocoa need not apply.

The book promises to combine advice on business, finances, parenting, relationships, health and it delivers. I have read Larry’s other books and I thought as I snapped the first CD of this new release in and settled in for my morning commute that surely Larry must be running out of common sense advice, but apparently we just keep giving him material! This book contained the most tactical hands-on information and Larry’s style is anything but typical. More than once I found myself revisiting chapters; it was that good.

There is no time like the present for Larry’s refreshing, kick-butt, wake up America, common sense approach for a better you, a better business, a better family and beyond. If your New Year’s Resolutions have already fallen by the wayside (I can’t even remember mine), then it might be time to pick up this book and give this still brand new year some direction. Let Larry tell you how it is!

No comments: